Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- K12 Lunches Inc is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. K12 Lunches Inc only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. K12 Lunches Inc will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- The information provided will only be used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell personal information to third parties at any time
- K12 Lunches.com use "cookies" on this site.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
- Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.